Thank you for your interest in our classes! Registering your child for music class at ABC Music Factory is as easy as completing the form at the bottom of this page. First, here are a few details if you’re new to us (or need a refresher):
- We are now enrolling students in our Winter Term, which will begin January 30th! Weekly classes are tentatively scheduled for 10:15 a.m. and 5:45 p.m. on Tuesdays, as well as 10:15 a.m. on Tuesday evenings. (Please note that times are subject to change based on enrollments.)
- Classes are held at the Community Covenant Church, located at 33 Lake Street in Peabody, Mass.
- Music learners are welcome from the time they’re born right up through 5 years old.
- The tuition rate for our nine-week fall session is $215 for the first child — but as part of this promo rate, we’re offering $25 off the first student, dropping the cost to $190!
- There is a usually a one-time $15 fee for families new to ABC Music Factory, but we will be waiving this cost for you as part of this offer — bringing your total savings on a single student to $40!
- Tuition for a second sibling is normally an additional $110, though we’re currently offering a special of 2 siblings for $250. A third sibling can join for an additional $70.
- Infant siblings under 9 months (as of the first day of class) are free with a paid sibling. However, they must be registered in order to attend class. Please include them on the registration form.
- If you’d like to submit payment with a credit card or PayPal, please select the appropriate button at the bottom of this page (depending if you’re a new or returning family) after completing your registration form. Note: A $5 PayPal surcharge will be applied to each transaction.
- Checks can be made out to ABC Music Factory, LLC, and mailed to 100 Conifer Hill Drive, Suite 405, Danvers, MA 01923.
- Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, so if payment hasn’t been received within five days of completing the registration form we reserve the right to release your spot for another student.
- If you need to miss a class, it’s no problem. We will be offering a makeup session at the end of the term. Anyone who has missed a class is welcome to attend.
- Refund policies: There is a $25 per family non-refundable administrative fee; an additional $50 will be added to that fee if you have opened your CD and book. There are no refunds after the first week of classes.
Submitting payment via PayPal
To complete your registration using a PayPal account or credit card, choose from the options below after completing your registration form. You can also pay via cash (on the first day of class) or check (in person or mailed to 100 Conifer Hill Drive, Suite 405, Danvers, MA 01923).