Thank you for your interest in our classes! Taking advantage of the Two-Term Super Sale is as easy as completing the form at the bottom of this page. First, here are a few details if you’re new to us or need a refresher:
- We are again planning to offer classes on Tuesdays and Saturdays during our winter session, beginning January 14 — and this time adding an evening option! Saturday classes will be held at 10:15 a.m., while Tuesday classes will tentatively be offered at 10:15 a.m. and 6 p.m., though the schedule is subject to change, based on demand.
- Classes are held at the Community Covenant Church, located at 33 Lake Street in Peabody, Mass.
- Music learners are welcome from the time they’re born right up through 5 years old.
- With this offer, the tuition rate if signing up for our nine-week winter and spring sessions at the same time is $333 for the first child — or sign up two siblings for both terms and pay $444.
- A third sibling can join for $70 per term.
- Infant siblings under 9 months (as of the first day of class) are free with a paid sibling. However, they must be registered in order to attend class. Please include them on the registration form.
- There is a one-time $15 fee for families new to ABC Music Factory.
- If you’d like to submit payment with a credit card or PayPal, please select the appropriate button at the bottom of this page (depending if you’re a new or returning family) after completing your registration form. Note: A $5 PayPal surcharge will be applied to each transaction.
- Checks can be made out to ABC Music Factory, LLC, and mailed to 100 Conifer Hill Drive, Suite 405, Danvers, MA 01923.
- Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, so if payment hasn’t been received within five days of completing the registration form we reserve the right to release your spot for another student.
- If you need to miss a class, it’s no problem. We will be offering a makeup session at the end of the term. Anyone who has missed a class is welcome to attend.
- Refund policies: There is a $25 per family non-refundable administrative fee; an additional $50 will be added to that fee if you have opened your CD and book. There are no refunds after the first week of classes.
Submitting payment via PayPal
To complete your registration using a PayPal account or credit card, choose from the options below after completing your registration form. You can also pay via cash (on the first day of class) or check (in person or mailed to 100 Conifer Hill Drive, Suite 405, Danvers, MA 01923).